Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whoops!

Obviously I didn't get my pictures posted on Monday, however I didn't say which Monday I would do it, so since I also missed yesterday . . . .! :-) We had a great Labor Day weekend, pretty much surrounding my husband's birthday. We had a great time on Saturday evening with his family who live close, his uncle, aunt, three cousins, and Bruce who got home from Joe David Davolt's wedding just in time for dinner! Great timing! :-) Sunday we had more company. Colin Knight and his pretty little fiancee, Faith, were at our house for Sunday lunch and we enjoyed that so much! I was reminded again of how great a guy Colin is as he shared funnies with us and we could see the depth of his love for his family whenever they came up in the course of the conversation. That always touches my mother heart when I see a kid showing such love for his parents and siblings! (Especially when his parents are some of our very best friends!) Congratulations, once again, Colin and Faith! Monday was totally a "vegging out" day. None of us did much at all, which was incredibly lazy, I guess, but then on the other hand it was a holiday! So, it's back to work and I feel energized to get my week's work done in four days!
I'll try to get pictures on here between now and Friday! Hasta luego!

No comments: