Monday, November 3, 2008

I actually had a "stay at home" day on Saturday and it was such a blessed relief! I can't tell you when the last time was that I was able to stay at home and work on being a housewife on a Saturday. Cleaning has just had to come in the evenings, between times, ect, with whoever had time to do it getting it done. I don't know about your family, but in our family everyone is "cross-trained", meaning there isn't any of us who can't jump in and do whatever needs doing in the house. I am so thankful for that. Okay, Noel isn't real good at ironing yet, but he's getting there and that's good. He even tried to cut his hair the other day! Yikes! Well, it really wasn't that bad, but I did think that Brother Brewer (at IBS) might think it was a strange and unusual haircut. With some triming he was fine! Anyway, my point is that I did have time to putter around the house and get some much needed things done. I could use about 3 more of those kind of days! I think I am actually ready to post some pictures of our bedrooms, now! (Ha!) Actually the kids are on the run so much that sometimes their rooms get messy, but they are trying to keep them nice and I am very proud of them. I want to post some pictures of the living room and dining room and ask for honest opinions on some decorating that I have done in there. I changed the dining room a little and while I like it a lot, I 'm not sure that it flows from the living room decor. I was talking to Bianca about it and she said that I should post pictures and ask for an opinion. Please let me know what you think. I will have to post them tomorrow because I forgot my camera today, but I welcome your opinions!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thank you for that sweet comment on my blog Brenda, I appreciated it!

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Love you,
Diane