Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mandie!

Mandie's 21st birthday was the 29th, but I didn't have access to a computer until today, so this is late. I also don't have pictures downloaded, so that will be even later, but I do want Mandie to know that we are so very proud of her. She has been a blessing to us for 21 years and we are so happy that she has found (or been found by :-) ) a man who loves her very, very much! We were able to spend four nights in Branson over the past weekend and it was so relaxing. We went to Silver Dollar City on her birthday and just enjoyed walking around, shopping a little and Bruce and Noel really enjoyed the rides. It was a gorgeous day, hardly a need even for a jacket until the sun went down! Manuel and I kind of hung out together, which was really a first at Silver Dollar City, since we are usually taking care of the younger kids. We enjoyed it so much. We all got together and rode the train before leaving the park. That was fun, too. I found a shop that is going out of business and found several beautiful items for our new house! That was really fun! I'll post pictures later. Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: