Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall is almost here!

I am so excited for fall! Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons of the year and I wait anxiously all year for them to come around! I usually don't decorate much for fall, but last year I decided to. I bought some things from Hobby Lobby (I'm sure they were half priced, but then I don't shop there unless it is, usually!) and we enjoyed fall decorations. I had just taken them down and we set up our trees and decorated for Christmas just days before our fire. So I lost all of the fall things because I hadn't gotten them stored yet. I didn't replace them at the time, concentrating instead on replacing Christmas decorations, gifts, ect. This year rolled around and I had one fall decoration, a beautiful swag that my sister Becky gave me right after our fire. I am an avid reader of Craigslist and lo and behold I found an ad on there last week from a lady who had gotten married last year in the fall and had decorated for fall at her wedding. She stored her decorations and pulled them out this fall to sell! I was so happy! So for not a lot of money I have fall decorations, and so do Mandie and Bianca! Isn't God good to provide not only needs, but also wishes sometimes? I will try to post some pictures of some of the decorations that Mandie helped me with this weekend. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

No comments: