Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching up!


It has been forever since I have posted anything and I have several pictures to prove that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I think they are on my laptop, though. I'll see what I have on this computer. Okay, so this little man is all I came up with but of course he's enough!!!! Now, honestly, have you ever seen a cuter baby??? Lol! He's a doll and now is walking, into things (although he is very obedient!) and has a distinctive personality! My son-in-law and I go back and forth when Wyatt's having one of those "silly" moments, about who he's acting like! Of course Scott always says Wyatt is acting like a Hazelwood! Of course, I have my opinions of who he acts like, but we'll leave that for another time, (because Scott is probably right!). We are so excited for camp, although Manuel and I will only be there for the weekends. I have a conference in Denver that I need to attend and it falls right during camp. Manuel is going with me, so we will fly out on Monday and be back on Thursday, just in time for the last weekend! We have worked a lot on our cabin at the camp ground and hopefully it will be more user friendly now. Manuel and Noel spent many hours working on it and then Steve Werle, my cousin, came down and put in almost all new plumbing! I'm so excited! I will try to remember my laptop tomorrow and share some summer pics with you. In the meantime, have a good day!!!

No comments: