Friday, January 23, 2009

25 things about me!

I was tagged on Face Book for 25 things about me, and as some of you know, I just don't really get the FB thing, so I am putting it on here!

1. I am a Christian.
2. I am married to a man who is totally an enigma to me even after 27 1/2 years of marriage, however, he still can make my heart race and it gives me comfort to know that he is by my side.
3. I have four remarkable kids~all different~all special~all loved with all the mother's love that I have
4. I have a wonderful son-in-law who is from a "foreign country" (Just kidding, Scott, I know that Idaho is in the USA!), one on the way and I love them both dearly!
5. I have the most beautiful baby grandson in the whole world (my opinion, I know!) and I can't describe the fierce love I have for him! It's so different than loving your own child~this little guy is a product of a product of Manuel's and my love!
6. I speak Spanish, read and write it some.
7. I have lived in Mexico for about 16 years and loved it.
8. I have two sister's who are the best!
9. I have a really special cousin who is like a sister to me.
10. I like all kinds of sea food~unless it is too spicey!
11. I think that my husband is one of the best cooks I know.
12. I am a minister/missionary's daughter.
13. I am the Administrator for SUPRA Home Care of Tulsa, as well as being an RN.
14. My favorite colors are sage green and peach
15. I live in Ramona, Oklahoma.
16. I lost my home on December 5, due to a fire in the family room.
17. We had a great Christmas anyway.
18. I love to read.
19. I love flea markets, but only buy things that are truly fascinating.
20. I went to Independence Bible School for 11 years and graduated.
21. I graduated from Pittsburg State University in 1982 with my BSN.
22. I am a certified ICD-9 Coder for Home Care medical diagnoses.
23. I am outspoken to an extent, but tend to withdraw from rejection.
24. I try to "walk in the other person's shoes" before making judgement.
25. I feel that I have enough to do to keep myself and my family on the right track, without taking time to criticize others or gossip about them. (Do whatever you like, that's just my philosophy)!


Okay, did you learn anything about me that you didn't know?