Monday, January 12, 2009

We signed the preliminary papers for our new house today. That was a little scarey, but we are trying to walk closely to God's will and we are trusting Him to lead us. If everything goes through as planned, and we were assured that it will, we should have our new house in about six weeks. We also got more clothes back from the restoration company today. Again nothing of significance for me! I now have a total of four or five robes ( I rarely wear more than one of them) and not much else, except for the things that were in my dirty clothes hamper the night of the fire. I took it with me and hoped for the best. I am trying to recycle, rotate, match, rematch. . . well you get the picture! I don't want to buy clothes because I have plenty, somewhere! Wow! We also got four of our Christmas stockings back today, so I guess I could wear a robe tomorrow and a couple of the Christmas stockings??? Hmmmmm! Or not! We are excited about getting back into a real house, although we appreciate that God is helping us right now! He is so good to us! Manuel is taking Noel and heading to Mexico today, for the rest of the week, back Sunday, Lord Willing. He wants to see his mom and also build a memorial on his father's grave. It doesn't seem possible that it has been almost a year since my father-in-law went to Heaven! I'll write more later.

3 comments:

Diane said...

That's good news Brenda! I'm glad it's all working out.

Bianca said...

Congratulations! I am really excited to see it and help you decorate it! Love you lots and I am praying for you!

Echoes From The Heart of the Hollow said...

Brenda,just wanted you to know you were really missed at "Ladies Meeting" last night and that you and your family are"constant in my prayers.May God lift you up and strengthen your spirit today.Love and prayers,Margaret