Monday, March 23, 2009

Quick, Pictureless up-date!!!

I put all my pictures on a disc and now am having trouble getting them off! You may just have to see the finished project instead of the series of pics that I wanted to give you! We are in our house as of night before last! The last two nights of sleeping in our own bed has been so restful! I just laid in bed Saturday night and thanked God that I was there! Moving back in has been extremely difficult, to say the least. I thought the worst was over! Now the new house is full of boxes, which have to be unpacked and put in their new places or thrown away, or put in the rummage. Many of our things are damaged from the fire and I am having to sort and write down all those details! I told Manuel this morning that I don't think I will ever get done any time soon! We love our house, or we will when we get situated! We did have lunch together yesterday: smoked briskit (Manuel's smoker and his great cooking!), potatoe salad (Wal-Mart), baked beans (canned) and yummy bread (Wal-Mart). It was great to be around a dining table again together, well mostly together! Mandie came in from Arizona about 1:30, so she ate later. Please pray that things will fall in to place quickly for us. I have a wonderful boss who let me come and go as needed last week on company time, for which I am very thankful, but I am back to work this week and I only have so much time in the evenings to tackle the many, many boxes surrounding me!!! Help!!!! Just kidding! It will work out and we will finish some day! Hopefully I will post pictures soon.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'm anxious to see them!

Joanne said...

Am anxiously awaiting those pics.! Enjoy your new house!

Robyn Huff said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are finally home and I am anxiously awaiting the pictures. Maybe you can prevail on one of your girls to post them for you! I wish I could be there to help you! love, Bev