Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alas, I did not get all of my goals accomplished for the past weekend! I did get some of them done, though, and my dear and talented son-in-law, Scott, got my dining room and breakfast nook walls finished last night (all except putting down the baseboards), so that is wonderful! It is beautiful! He is very talented in dry wall creativity and does an exceptional job! He did the walls in a Tuscan plaster, paint and glaze and I love it! My house is ending up looking totally different than what I have always had, but I love every bit of it. Pictures soon??? I hope! I decided this morning to count my blessings instead of my worries, so I am feeling better! Try doing that! It really diminishes what you thought really mattered and doesn't!

Wyatt was over last night with his mommy and daddy and learned to "blow"! His Aunt Mandie told him he was just a little late for his birthday candle, but he was having so much fun. He loves anything with buttons and loves cell phones. Last night I was sitting across the room working on our last insurance loss claim (I'm almost done!!!!!) and I said, "Ring, ring!" He immediately stopped what he was doing and put his hand up to his ear and said, "Heyo! Heyo!" Some of the time he was saying "Hi! Hi!" He just brightens the whole house when he comes in! If he realizes that anyone is watching and laughing at his antics, he starts showing off to beat the band! He is hilarious! I told his mommy that I can laugh, cause I'm his noni, not his mommy! He still looks just like his daddy, but there are facial expressions that Bianca and I both have noticed that look like Zachary, Chad's oldest son, who looks somewhat like his grandpa, my daddy. It's just a little smile thing he does, but it shows the Hazelwood in him!

I'm rambling, but I will stop! Everyone have a good day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Brenda May 20
Hope you have a special Day as you are so busy preparing for Mandie's wedding. Kathleen