Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding party-I think there were 30 counting the ushers, candlelighters and the "little people"! Our little man!
Diane Schaper's masterpiece! She couldn't come to set it up, so Becky and her girls, Crystal and Trelanie set it up and put the decorations on it! Thanks! It was beautiful! You can see the plate of cream cheese mints to the left of the cake. Bianca made all of the mints and the special Mexican cookies that are to the right of the cake, but not in the picture. Thank you, Binky! They were delicious!


Handiwork of my very special cousin, Sue Werle! She and her husband, Steve, do a fantastic job at catering receptions! Thank you both!


Poor Bruce, he thought saran wrap was for wrapping food! Turns out it wasn't. I'm not sure who these three are, but it looks to me like they are three of my children! Nothing like being caught red handed!







No comments: