Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I survived!!!!!

No, pictures yet, so don't wonder! :-) We survived the wedding with only a few minor mishaps and gained a new son-in-law through it all! I was so happy that yesterday was a day off! I think I slept for hours this weekend. Thank you to all of you who were able to come to Bruce and Mandie's wedding! There were a lot of people there and I apologize that there was such limited seating at the reception. That was the only cloud in my sky that night. Bruce and Mandie are back from their honeymoon and it's back to work as usual today. We already miss Mandie, of course, but we are so thankful that they are so close by (Independence). Binky and Scott are moving into a rental house in ~~~~drum roll~~~~~ Ramona next week! We are so excited! They have looked around in different places, but settled on this house. It is an older house, but the yard is so neat! It reminds me of my Grandma Hazelwood's yard in Missouri! It will be good having them closer to us! Wyatt is such a sweetie! His personality is really coming out and he is so much fun to be around! He slept over at our house Sunday night and Manuel and I enjoyed having him so much. Dafne and Noel stayed at Binky and Scott's, so we were able to just concentrate on him. I was rocking him to sleep and he could see his "Abuelo" in the kitchen. Every once in a while he would stick out his hand and point to him. Manuel would come over and kiss him and Wyatt would put his hand back under the covers and settle back down. I don't know how many times he did that. Finally, Manuel just took him and started rocking him. Then they started playing! He did finally go to sleep and slept well all night.

I will post pictures of my house and the wedding soon.

Have a good day!!!!!

No comments: