Monday, June 8, 2009

My weekend

Dafne and some of her friends saying good-bye as we get ready to head back to Oklahoma.
Debbie Madigan and her girls, Caitlin, Lauren and Erin.
Me with my friends.


The three girls in my hotel room.


Miss Caitlin, the oldest! Isn't she cute? Actually all of them are!



Thanks, Deb, for the fun day and for lunch and dinner! Next time it's on me!!! :-)



I had a really great weekend and I hope that you did, too! I had the privilege of taking 2 of the 3 girls who sing in the IBS ladies' trio to Troy Camp to represent the school. I also had the privilege of spending time with a dear, dear friend of mine on Saturday. I hadn't seen her for probably 15 years?? and had never met her precious girls, ages 12, 11, and 9. We had a wonderful day. She and her girls went to camp with me for the 6 o'clock service and stayed to hear the girls sing in the 7:30 service. I'll include some pictures that I took of Debbie and her girls.

2 comments:

Bruce and Mandie Vaughn said...

Im so glad you had fun mommy you deserved a weekend of funess! Miss you bunches!
love,
mamie

Brenda Marquez said...

Miss you, too, Mamie, but I am so happy that you have your little home and a wonderful husband! This is what we raised you for. I love seeing that your wings are spreading and you are flying!
I love you,
Mommy