Monday, June 1, 2009

More pics

Table in the entry way. I took this shot to show you the basket under the table. Maybe everyone does this, but I never had before. My kids wear flip flops a lot and they end up all around the front door. I put this basket here for the flip flops and occassional pair of tennies that get left at the front door and it makes for a much neater entryway!Hooks and a welcome sign behind the front door.

As you know, the name of my blog is "Mi Casa is Su Casa". Mandie bought me the taller figurine who's inscription is "Mi Casa". Of course it landed in my entry way. Then after I got home from her wedding, I found the small one holding a sign that says, "Miss you!" What a sweet girl I have~~~really three sweet girls!

So this is the whole shot of the entry way table.


This is standing in the family room looking into the kitchen. As you can see the walls are not finished. Eventually they will have the Tuscan texture and glaze like the dining room and breakfast nook. Our son-in-law, Scott, does a wonderful job with textures and he is in the process of finishing this project.







No comments: