Monday, June 1, 2009

more house pics

This is the family room and our fireplace that will one day bear the stamp of my husband's masonry skills! I can't wait! I know it will be beautiful! He is very busy right now working on the outside of the house, getting the masonry work completed there, so I know he will get it done soon! This is a shot standing in the hall and looking into the family room and the entry way in the distance.

Standing on the other side of the family room and shooting back into the room. This is , of course the couch, but I love the wall art that I put there, beside the "nature" picture. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!" That is truly our desire.




This is the dividing wall between the family room and the living room, standing with my back to the kitchen. This is an oil painted canvas that I got at an auction for a wonderful price and I love the tranquility of the scene, plus it goes with our Tuscan theme.






No comments: