Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Weekend!

Well, it's Monday again! The weekend was good, busy, but good! Becky, Noel, his friend, Eddie, and I went to Neewollah parade on Saturday and met up with Trelanie, Tori, Cera and some of Trelanie's family. That was fun and I had my smoked turkey leg! Binky, Aunt Becky had a funnel cake in your honor! Then we went out to the cemetary to check on flowers on Mother and Daddy's graves. I should have taken a picture. Mandie and Bruce planted a little flower garden between the two graves and it looked so pretty! Thank you, Mandie and Bruce! We ended up at Sonic for lunch and headed south to Ochelata and Ramona. On the way I stopped at WalMart and got a chocolate lab puppy (from the parking lot) for Manuel to replace his lab that got killed. He really loved the little thing and I was so glad I got it for him. Saturday evening we went to a tremendous cookout at Monte and Carolyn Barham's place and that was great! The kids enjoyed the hayride and we all had a good time. They are such wonderful hosts! Sunday morning in Tulsa at the Church of God Holiness Church we had Pastor Appreciation Day and a carry in lunch. The food theme was Cajun, in honor of Brother Gremillion, and the food was great! We ended that day at Ochelata for evening service and such went our weekend! Thank God for a good time and protection for all. Mandie, Dafne and Bruce went to Youth Challenge in Indiana and came back with great reports and exhausted! I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

No comments: