Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy six months birthday, Wyatt!


It's a little late, he turned six months on October 2, but his Noni is busy and slow at blogging sometimes! What a precious gift that God gave us on April 2, 2008! God is so good and works things out just at His speed and timing if we are open channels for Him to work through! Wyatt has brought so much joy into our lives and it's just another little person to love and pray for. I am "snitching" some pics from Binky's blog that she took and Mandie edited.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

I think this picture is realy cute too. You can snitch any time...
Love you, Binky

Diane said...

Just darling!

Reading is also a big deal in our family, my mother gave all her girls the gift of loving to read, and I tried to pass it on to my children, and now Lance is enjoying books!