Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wyatt


Bianca called me yesterday and said that Wyatt is learning the head signs for "no". The little stinker shakes his head no and grins when Bianca tells him "no"! Of course Noni (me) thinks that is funny! Maybe his mommy doesn't when she really needs him to listen to "no"! He also is learning to "wave", although he is still a little mixed up and probably doesn't have it all together with what it means yet. She said he will stretch is little (left) arm out as far as he can and then turn it so that he is waving his fingers at himself. He thinks that is just hilarious! Great-Grandma Hazelwood would be proud that he is another "lefty" just like her. Binky and Scott say that he predominately uses his left hand. His Uncle Noel and "Aunt Robyn" are also lefties, so he won't be alone! Anyway, just another pic of him that I "snitched" from his mommy's blog!

2 comments:

Diane said...

He is so cute Brenda! It's so neat when they pick up new things. I like the picture taken on the saddle. He's always got such a big smile, that's wonderful to have such a happy baby!

Keith and Crystal said...

I haven't been looking around blog world for a while, so I decided to make the trip tonight. :)

I love all the pictures of your garden and fall decorations. They look very nice....you can come do my house now. :)

Love you lots!