Monday, October 20, 2008

My Southern Living at Home "find"!



I was walking around in the Goodwill Store close to my office the other day, just browsing, as I do ocassionally on my lunch break, and saw this platter. It looked familiar and I thought it was probably from Southern Living at Home, but wasn't sure. It was marked $2.50, I think, so I bought it. When I got home I looked in the catalogue and sure enough it was there. The regular price was about $56.00, I think. I thought that was the bargain of my week! My niece, Robyn (Waits) Huff sells Southern Living at Home products and there are some beautiful items. Actually everything is beautiful and of very high quality; a little pricey, but it really dresses up your home. There are also great monthly sales for customers and wonderful opportunities to buy things at a discount for hostesses having a party. She does a lot of book parties for people who live at a distance (she lives in Stuart, Florida) and that's how I got several really great things that I treasure. I can't remember her web site right off, but the web site for the catalogue is http://www.southernlivingathome.com/. I will try to get her address for anyone who is interested.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sounds like you got a deal!