Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some of my fun "finds" at yard sales and the flea market!


Bianca wanted me to put pictures on here of some of the fun things that I have found in the past few weeks at yard sales and the flea market. So here they are! There is a wonderful flea market in Tulsa on Admiral between Mingo and Memorial streets. It's open on Saturdays (probably Sunday, too, but I don't know that) and some weeks there is nothing that jumps in my van and some weeks I find things like some of the items pictured here. I don't go nearly every week, but when I have time and a little money it is so much fun. I bought this basket at a yard sale this weekend for a very low price. It is huge. It's size doesn't show in this picture, but I think Wyatt and Payton would both fit into it if we chose to stick them in it! I will probably paint it some other color because I don't usually do white, but I don't know. I broke my rule of not buying something unless I had a place for it picked out, when I bought this! I'm still trying to decide where to put it. Okay, hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed buying the things pictured here! Come over some Saturday and we'll go rummaging!!!! :-)

3 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

Hey, I enjoyed all your bargains! I love to hunt for bargains too!

Joanne said...

I enjoyed looking at the pics. of your bargains!

Diane said...

Yeah, me too. Ditto.

Also, got a laugh over you and your daughters comments.